We would like to introduce you our new app - Dog Whistle HD
- Dog Whistle HD will remember for you your command’s frequency, duration, repeat times and name of each command!
- Customizable backgrounds and text colors!
- On-line backup of your commands to our servers! (for premium users)
- Feature: One command to Full Screen!
- Adjustable HD frequency generator! (500Hz to 22500Hz)
- Adjustable tone duration! (0.5 sec to 5 sec)
- Adjustable tone repeat times! (1 to 5 times)
No need to remember all that numbers, to make dog understand you. Dog Whistle HD will do it for you for free!
Let me explain version numbers logic:
Version 1.0 is the ideal to which we aspire and I hope we’ll reach it, some day.
Pattern for versions is: 0.9.x.y
X = some new feature or really valuable improvement
Y = improvements and bugfixing
All updates are valuable and critical.
Changes in last update:
- Usability improvements (Stop button)
- Size reduced
- CyanogenMod fix
It’s been a while after last post, but updates were coming out.
Well, here are changes on last 0.9.4.4 Update:
- Added Modes
Modes are bringing Ringtone INSTEAD Ringback to a new level. As all people different - it will be natural to hear different music for each. Now you can setup your music for each contact or group. Basic “One For All” mode is still there. And although there is mode for random audio file from folder.
The modes are:
- One For All
- One For Group
- One For Contact
- Random file from Folder
- New supported audio files
- Bugfixing and a lot of Improvements
It’s been a while and there are some changes:
The App was renamed to Ringtone INSTEAD Ringback
Current version is 0.9.3.3 b and there are some changes:
- Added music Stop button to the call screen
- Added feedback with ability to attach logs
- Added social network compatibility
- Created new icons for folders and audio files
- Some bugfixing and improvements
- In Free Version it’s 2 standard tracks now
Also, now there is a Video!
You can visit our forum on xda-developers
And here is Ringtone INSTEAD Ringback on Google Play:
Today is a release of a new Android app: Call Beep Changer beta
(now known as Ringtone INSTEAD Ringback)
Change beeps, when you making phone call, to sound YOU choose!
- Replaces call beeps with your audio track (GSM only)
- Adjust audio volume
- Bluetooth Headset (old and A2DP standards supported!)
- 1. Phone beeps are not purely silenced.
- (At the moment, there is no better way to handle with cases like: subscriber is busy, not available, etc.)
- 2. Few other minor Android OS issues, which, you may not even notice.
(!!!) These limitations are because of Android OS Architecture. Them are extremely hard to bypass even with ROOT access. You’ll be notified, if non-beta version will be ever created.
Now there is a Free version!
Free version limitations:
- Only 1 audio track, shortened
- You can’t select your audio file
It works! It’s not ideal, but it’ll be there when you need it most.
Old (SCO) and New (A2DP) standards are supported!
Minimum version will be Android 2.2
Phone can be easily upgraded from 2.1 (Eclair) to 2.2 (Froyo), so there is no sense in providing support for less version.
Testing for Android 4.2 (Root)
As Android 4.1, ver. 4.2 will need ROOT access, to work properly.
Now, while we waiting for proper registration on Google Play Store, we can use this time to make some testing.
Testing for CDMA
Unfortunately, CDMA format will not be supported, only GSM.
End-User Legal Agreement has been created.
Testing for Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) ROOT
Well, this code was written a while ago, but testing for Android 4.1 with root access was needed. This one was a little bit tricky, but it has been tested, and it works!
Minor bug fixes, UI and etc
They are too little to talk about, but they still take time.
New progress updates:
Translation have been made for all text fields to 10 languages: English, Arabian, Chinese (simplified, much hope it will be enough), German, Spanish, French, Japan, Korean, Portugal and Russian.
For most of them we used machine translation, hoping it will be understandable.
Tested on UI compatibility to fit in all text areas. Hieroglyphs are great - they can fit anywhere!
There will be 2 standard audio tracks. For testing it was fine to use any song, but now it’s time to do it right.
Finally we’ve chosen Bach.. Johann Sebastian Bach. He is just amazing and extremely prolific.
His works #578 and #856 will be used in our app. Hope you’ll like them, but if not - you can select audio track from SD Card.
Well, we are not super great at photoshop and definitely not at drawing by hand, but… well that’s what we were doing for all day
Poster will be shown on release day.
Now we have credits
Well, that’s it for now!