Archive for the ‘Development’ Category
Let me explain version numbers logic:
Version 1.0 is the ideal to which we aspire and I hope we'll reach it, some day.
Pattern for versions is: 0.9.x.y
X = some new feature or really valuable improvement
Y = improvements and bugfixing
All updates are valuable and critical.
Changes in last update:
- Usability improvements (Stop button)
- Size reduced
- CyanogenMod fix
It's been a while after last post, but updates were coming out.
Well, here are changes on last 0.9.4.4 Update:
- Added Modes
Modes are bringing Ringtone INSTEAD Ringback to a new level. As all people different - it will be natural to hear different music for each. Now you can setup your music for each contact or group. Basic “One For All” mode is still there. And although there is mode for random audio file from folder.
The modes are:
- One For All
- One For Group
- One For Contact
- Random file from Folder
- New supported audio files
- Bugfixing and a lot of Improvements
It's been a while and there are some changes:
The App was renamed to Ringtone INSTEAD Ringback
Current version is 0.9.3.3 b and there are some changes:
- Added music Stop button to the call screen
- Added feedback with ability to attach logs
- Added social network compatibility
- Created new icons for folders and audio files
- Some bugfixing and improvements
- In Free Version it's 2 standard tracks now
Also, now there is a Video!
You can visit our forum on xda-developers
And here is Ringtone INSTEAD Ringback on Google Play:
Today is a release of a new Android app: Call Beep Changer beta
(now known as Ringtone INSTEAD Ringback)
Change beeps, when you making phone call, to sound YOU choose!
- Replaces call beeps with your audio track (GSM only)
- Adjust audio volume
- Bluetooth Headset (old and A2DP standards supported!)
- 1. Phone beeps are not purely silenced.
- (At the moment, there is no better way to handle with cases like: subscriber is busy, not available, etc.)
- 2. Few other minor Android OS issues, which, you may not even notice.
(!!!) These limitations are because of Android OS Architecture. Them are extremely hard to bypass even with ROOT access. You'll be notified, if non-beta version will be ever created.
Now there is a Free version!
Free version limitations:
- Only 1 audio track, shortened
- You can't select your audio file